Expanding to a new market can be overwhelming, especially for small business and start-ups, so United Channels Consulting can help you prepare and guide you on the lead up to your internationalisation.
- Support and identification of unique selling points
- Development and review of the elevator pitch and sales script
- Development and review of collateral and supporting materials – slide deck, brochure, data sheet, etc.
- Structuring of demo and test with real clients and partners
- Development of full sales and channel strategy as appropriate with recommendations
- Go-to-market test and product/solution validation, with real clients and partners to assess how the new territory is reacting (steps above to be reviewed and adjusted according to feedback gained during this phase).
Contact United Channels Consulting today to know how we can help you take the first steps towards internationalisation.